With your Nordic Hot Tub in its factory setting, begin with start up. Be sure to read your owner's manual before proceeding
- Turn off all electrical power to the equipment at the circuit breaker
- Be sure the hot tub's gate valves are open
- Be sure that the drain valve is closed. Otherwise it will take forever to fill - literally.
- Clean inside the Hot Tub with a mild, non-abrasive, non-foaming cleaner.
- Check the filter - ensure a proper fitting.
- With a hose, fill hot tub with clean cold water to level specified in owner's manual. IMPORTANT: A low water level can damage the pump and heater element.
- Be sure to open the equipment door and check for any leaks around union fittings. Tighten if necessary.
- Turn on power at the circuit breaker.
- Set the hot tub's controls per the manual.
- Balance your water chemistry.
The tub may take 7 to 9 hours to heat depending upon the amount of water and the ambient temperature. When the tub reaches temperature, jump in an ENJOY!!